Unmanned Aerial Vehicle UAV Grants
- DUN and Bradstreet Number – To apply for grants you must have a Dun and Bradstreet Number (D&B Number). Check with your city finance manager to determine if your agency has a D&B number. If unsure, check the Dun and Bradstreet website at www.dunandbradstreet.com or call 1-866-705-5711.
- If your agency is not listed in the D&B database, register with DUN and Bradstreet, Register with the Central Contractor Registry at www.ccr.gov or by calling 1-888-227-2423. Note that you are required to update your CCR information at least once per year to remain in an active status.
- To apply for grants directly from the federal government register go to www.fema.gov/grants and www.grants.gov. You must complete steps one and two prior to registering with grants.gov.
- For Office of Community Oriented Policing Services Grants register at http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/
- Maintain your D&B Number, CCR information and fema.gov and grants.gov passwords in one place so that you can easily retrieve this information when filing for a grant.
UAV GRANT WRITING SERVICES
Homeland Surveillance & Electronics specializes in helping law enforcement, fire rescue, and other government in obtaining a grant for an unmanned aircraft system (UAS) from HSE. Our experience UAS grant writers can help you write a UAV grant that is targeted for your specific purpose. From DHS Grants to FEMA GRANTS to EPA Grants, we have an experienced team of partners to help you get funded.